Overnight Pet Sitting
A fully insured and police checked Creature Carer will stay in your home overnight and care for your pet(s) to your exact requirements. This service starts from £50 per night but the price may vary depending on your requirements.
Why use our pet sitting service?
- Your pets remain in their familiar surroundings maintaining all routines, with added loving companionship.
- Our pet sitting service helps to ensure your home is protected from security risks.
- Creature Carers are experienced in all levels of pet care and understand how to run and respect your home.
- You meet your Carer in advance to ensure that you and your pet(s) are happy.
What do Creature Carers do?
Our pet sitting services include dog walking, pet feeding and basic grooming. We also undertake a range of light domestic duties such as keeping the home tidy, watering plants and putting out bins. Our pet sitting service provides care for your home and your pets!
Overnight stays usually start between 6 and 8pm and finish approximately 12 hours later. We would never leave dogs alone for 12 hours so we would always suggest additional visits during the day to allow your pet(s) a toilet break, walk or feed during the day (see pet visits section).
Creature Carers provide their own food and drink and only use appliances in your home with prior permission.
To enquire about a Carer to come and stay please fill out the contact us page and a selected Creature Carer will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an initial consultation to meet you and your pet(s).
- Please be sure to book in advance as space for overnight pet sitting is limited at busy times of the year. If a carer is required to travel from a different area to the one in which you live a small additional fee to cover fuel and wear and tear on their vehicle will be charged.
- Please note that prices may vary depending on your location, the length of dog walks required, the number of pets that require care, the level of care required and whether our Carer needs to take them anywhere in their vehicle. The price and care requirements will be agreed between you and your Carer at the time of booking.
- Clients are reminded that the first nights charge is to be collected by your Carer during their initial consultation. This is to secure your booking and is non refundable in the case of cancellation by you.
- The remainder of the payment due should be left for your Carer to collect at commencement of the care assignment or transferred electronically before you leave.
- Your Carer normally collects a key to your property during your initial consultation. If a key is not available at this time a charge of £5 will be charged to cover fuel and wear and tear on their vehicle for the additional journey required.
- Holiday Surcharges - Bookings scheduled on bank holidays incur a surcharge of 25% with the exceptions of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day which incur a surcharge of 50%.